♥ Make Meaning & Money with Life Friendly Marketing Strategies that Grow Your Business & Fund Your Life! ♥
Nice to e-Meet You!
Hi I’m Kenya. Thanks for visiting with me. I’m a content marketing strategist. I help women entrepreneurs create content to market and grow their businesses online.
But, can we get real for a moment?
There’s something more important than learning how to blog, tweet and scope your way to clients and cash… and it’s doing it in a way that honors who you are and how you want your life to look.
Your life is your business, so your business should support your life!
See, I believe that as women entrepreneurs we’re trying to find success in two worlds – in business and in life. And as a recently divorced Mompreneur with three boys, who’s survived homelessness and an abusive marriage all while raising three kids and building a business, I know how challenging it can be to get your life and business to get along.
Mother has lived, okay?
Growing pains & big gains…
I launched my business in 2007 as a Virtual Assistant and quickly became certified as an Online Business Manager and Social Media Marketing Strategist. A virtual “Jill of all trades”, I’ve been sought after for my ghostwriting, content creation, innovative marketing savvy and technical support by big and budding names in the online game.
- I’ve chased the money -” the 6 figure this and that”…
- I’ve wasted thousands of dollars building a million dollar hard drive versus a million dollar business.
- I’ve spent hours pasted to my computer trying to tweet, pin and post my way to the multiple stream dream.
- I’ve worked harder than I should have for people who paid me less than I deserved and ended up on the brink of having a nervous breakdown.
And all of these experiences and hard-knocks brought me to the most important revelation of my life…
“Things that matter most should never be at the mercy of things that matter least.” ~Van Goethe
What Matters Most to Me?
What matters most to me is not chasing money or false fame at the expense of my family and emotional well being…
Or, being plastered to my smart phone or tablet trying to keep up with the internet Joneses…
It’s creating messages with meaning and marketing that matters.
It’s having the FREEDOM to spend QUALITY time with my family, to relax and restore my soul; to create things that empower other women to make a good living doing what they love…
This is why I do what I do. I serve others without sacrificing myself and I hold my clients powerful to do the same.
It’s funny how life uses adversity to move us into position for our purpose. I’ve always had a heart and gift for helping people manufacture their dreams.
Growing up as an aspiring songwriter & choreographer, I used to help recording artists put stories to music and design crowd pleasing performances that rocked the stage. Today I get to use those skills to help women speakers, authors and coaches rock the web with crowd pleasing content that inspires their audience to know, love and buy from them.
YOU deserve to be free to do what YOU love,
live the life YOU want and make the money YOU deserve!
My process was born out of my own pain and that of other brilliant Shero Entrepreneurs with big ambitions, a heart to serve and a complicated life.
I help my clients serve and shine online in three basic ways…
- Create a solid “personalized” road map for long-term success. Because success defined by YOU is the only kind that matters! (And because trying to do any of the following things without this in place are a waste of time and money for us both.)
- Choose “life-friendly” content marketing strategies so you can create “strategic” content for your blog, email and social media campaigns that generate leads and sales passively…
- Document and install automated marketing and management systems so your business can run with or without you. (Or… so you can sell your business when you are ready to pursue new opportunities…)
Sooo, Ready to See If We Can Do Something Awesome Together?
Let's talk about how we can partner to help you get free to do more of what you love, live the life you want and make the money you deserve.