Business Hours & Communication Policy:
In an effort to serve you better and maintain a healthy work life balance I have developed the following office hours in an effort to serve you and my family more effectively. Please make note of these times and dates and try to plan your questions and projects around them.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thurs 9 am – 2 pm (Closed 12 pm-1 pm for lunch)
- Friday: Closed*
- Saturday: Closed*
- Sunday: Closed*
- When I check email: During normal business hours I generally check and respond to emails twice per day – once in the morning at 9am CST and in the afternoon at 2pm CST.
- *During closed business hours: Emails, and other online messages will ONLY be responded to during normal business hours.
- **Emergencies: I know emergencies happen. So, if you ask yourself “Is my email important enough to interrupt lunch or family time?“, and you feel your email is TRULY urgent, send me a text message and I’ll respond promptly. Important Note: Last minute projects or requests for work done after business hours will be billed at twice the rate.
Additional Office Closures You Should Know About…
Additionally, my office will be closed during vacations, major holidays and once per quarter for business development.
- 12/16 – 1/5 (limited availability)
- 12/20 – 12/26
- New Years Eve 12/31
- 1/1-1/8 New Years Day
- 1/16 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- 2/20 – President’s day
- 3/14-3/18 – School Spring Break** (Limited availability)
- 3/27 -4/2 – Business Development
- Open all month, yay!
- 5/29- Memorial Day
- 6/26 – 7/2 – Closed for Business Development
- 7/4 – Independence Day
- 7/10/-7/23 – Vacation
- Open all month yay!
- FYI though, the kiddies go back to school this month so there may be some limited availability
9/5 – Labor Day
9/25-10/1 – Business Development
10/10 – Columbus Day
11/11 – Veteran’s Day
11/24 – Thanksgiving
12/16 – 1/8 – Holiday Vacation + Business Development